Terms and Conditions – subscriptions and bouquets (excluding wedding flowers)
- Flowers are cut to order so if you wish to make changes to your order 48 hours notice is needed. If you wish to make changes please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Sign up for the subscription service can be weekly/every two weeks/monthly. Payment will be required prior to delivery and can either be paid weekly/monthly or as a one off advance payment.
- Deliveries for subscription flowers are made on Friday mornings unless re-arranged by mutual agreement.
- All flowers are picked and conditioned within 24 hours of delivery, if you are unhappy with the quality of the flowers please let us know at the earliest opportunity. If we agree they don’t meet our high expectations, we will replace them or give you your money back.
- Deliveries are made by contactless delivery to Kingsclere and the surrounding villages. Although we try to be as flexible as possible about the the delivery day we do have limited availability of slots. Collection can be arranged from Headley or Ashford Hill.